Last night Gen and I decided we wanted a dessert. So we went to Target to get one. As we were on our way home, Jarred calls and ask if we are there. No we weren't but we are passing wal mart so I will stop there. I am not sure if I have posted a blog about this incident .. but here is a recap ...
Went to Wal Mart to get either fabric or curtains for our back door. Ended up getting curtains, standing in the 10 items or less check out lane. I have an old lady cut in front of me, and she turns around and goes .. oh im so sorry and starts moving, I tell her don't worry its fine. So she goes, the cashier is RUDE, literally yelling at the poor old lady. (If you haven't been to the Wal Mart by our house, its seriously GHETTO .. you wonder why Wal Mart gets the nickname white trash .. come here). Anyways, the lady asks the cashier to get someone to help her load the 20lb bag of soil into her car. The cashier rolls her eyes and asks a manager who says they are going to get someone. So I am checking out, and the old lady is asking about the help. The girl rolls her, huffs her breath and says, "I know you need help and I already asked the manager to get someone for you. I dont even know where she went." By this time, the cashier is done throwing my change back at me and I ask the old lady if she needs help. Evidently she isn't going to get it from this store. She says yes and we walk out to her car. Poor old lady .. I will never forget her words. "I hate going out shopping. Everyone is just so mean and hateful." How true is that? And from seeing the whole thing happen, I can't blame that poor woman.
So last night, I went there again. After telling I don't know how many people that I will never go back to this one. Well, I went there, and this time, Gen was there with me, and we have both agreed, NEVER AGAIN. We will go to a store 20 mins away rather then one 5 mins away. Ok so we go in, and people are just RUDE. I will get to the main part, the little filler ins don't matter compared to what happened at check out. We are standing in line in the 12 items or less, and up walk two girls who so lovingly bump into Gen because she is evidently in the spot they would like to stand. So of course, the lady in front of us has about 20 items, speaks barely any english so she doesnt understand the cashier. She bought one of the re useable bags but put it at the bottom, (which if you want your stuff in it that should be the first thing rung up). So the cashier asks her, do you want this stuff in the bag? And of course it takes 5 mins (thats a dramatization of course) for her to understand what the cashier is saying, and then another 5 mins for the cashier to change everything from the bags she had already done to that one. The meanwhile, the girls behind are just talking and talking and talking. I dont think there was 10 seconds where there weren't any words between them. This is the dialogue that follows.
Girl 1: Man this is so stupid
Girl 2: I know right
Girl 1: They should have a check out for one item or less (yes you read that right)
Girl 2: Or for like half an item, they need that. A lane for one item or less
Girl 1: Man this is so stupid
Now comes an older lady, maybe mid 40's
Lady: You guys are waiting in line for just that?
Girl 1: Yeah this is so stupid
Girl 2: All for this one thing. We have to wait in line
Lady: Well you guys should just go. You don't need to pay for that. (and yes you read that right also)
Girl 1: I know right. This is so stupid
Girl 2: They really need to have a checkout lane for one item or less
MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!! That lady just told them its ok to STEAL. And we are worried about politics for the next generation? Man .. I'm more worried about how society is gonna be by then. I do have to admit .. I think its gonna be interesting to see the president in 20 years. I just feel bad for the kids (my kids and my friends kids) .. they are the generation after this one. Or maybe I am just seeing all the retardedness because I am in the ghetto? Please tell me I am wrong.
And seriously .. what the heck is half an item?!?!?!
2 comments:
Maybe donut holes or a container of air? Weird...
Hmmmm maybe for the last half of the candy bar or soda they ate while they walked around the store and complained? LOL
Post a Comment