Thursday, January 25, 2007
its thursday ..
its thursday!!! Thank God!!!! this week has for some reason been an extremely long week. not sure if its because the house is still a mess from the party, or if its because its my first week of actually working, or if its because of everything going on with Jarreds work. Or just the combination of them all?? Probably the latter. we celebrated James' birthday this past weekend. I cant believe my baby turned 2!!!! I now have a toddler. :( .. And I only have a little less then a month and a half before I dont have any kids under 1 .. :( .. gosh I cant believe it!!! My brain is scattered right now so I think I am gonna get. Just wanted to update everyone, say hi to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thursdays are great days. If I can get up and get to work on time on Thurdays, then, for some reason, I feel like i've got the week made.
As for being scattered...join the crowd. Things have been really crazy around our house for several reasons. Gotta have those crazy times to appreciate those not so crazy times.
Post a Comment