Tuesday, January 16, 2007
what??? its been two years????
man .. i have had the hardest time trying to log into this thing. oh well. logged in now so figured i would update while i got the chance. well .. lets see .. James will be 2 on sunday!!!! everytime I talk about it or think about it I tear up. My baby is going to be 2. man .. not to mention my youngest is going to be 1 in march. gosh where did the time go??? I absolutely love my kids!!! Julie is so awesome to be around now. She waves hi and bye and blows kisses and says, "woooow" .. haha .. and Jah is such an awesome brother. Everytime she gets into something shes not supposed too he takes her away or takes away whatever shes not suppose to have, gets eye level with her and says, "no, jewee, no" and then gives her "the look" and then brings her a different toy (one she can play with). Its so awesome watching them interact with eachother. Juls is getting really fast at crawling and can stand on her own for a few seconds!!!! oh yeah, she started clapping too. its so fun with these kids. and its crazy that juls is doing things Jah never did at this age. James' party is on Sunday. Should be fun. Having people over and just celebrating James. He needs it. He has been so good about being on the backburner when Julie came and this is HIS day. No one elses but his. I cant wait. Well hopefully I will be getting some more pictures soon. My camera lens is broke so we gotta take it in. We have been so busy we havent been able too. Oh yeah, my lesson of the week, I never knew how much it was to get a birthday party together!!! HOLY COW!!!!!! Its expensive. But James makes it worth it. :) .. im off .. gotta clean but hoping everyone is having a great week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to cry when i think back on the last 2 years! He is SO adorable . . . even if her lkes robert more than me . . don't change nothin. i love him way more than my luggage.
by the way, it's sleeting and snowing here. HA!
i'll call sat!
love you!
Post a Comment