Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Girl



This is Jocelyn .. after eating her 2nd bowl of cereal for the day. lol. What a face!!!!

I am sick again .. I had to call church tonight to ask if someone could take over my class since I dont think the parents would be to happy with me if I sent their kids home sick. So I can do my fun lesson next week ..

Just thought I would update .. because I just love this pic pf Joce-Woce!!!!

3 comments:

Ceal said...

She has grown so much...I want to hold her....I want to kiss her....I want to feed her....(you have to do this in a sing songey Sandra Bullock voice LOL)

Jackie said...

omiword!!!! What a face. I think she misses me. I MIS spooning that stuff in that little face!

Helen said...

I see a James look on that gorgeous face. Oh how I want to kiss those cheeks.I give her more cereal anytime!!!