Thursday, June 05, 2008

Oh Geez ..

Seems like its been forever since I have written a blog. When in all actuality it hasnt been forever, but a very long time.

Things have been going pretty good for us. Jarred graduated from the courses he was taking, we did a drive to Texas and spent time over there, riding horses. And oh man was it awesome!! Sore, but awesome!! I LOVE Chiefy Boy!!! Grace scared the crap out of me, took off and cut close to two trees, needless to say I got back on, granted not on her, lol. My right leg was just bruised from my mid thigh down to a little below my knee. I almost fell 3 or 4 times, and I guess gripping that tight with my right leg (was falling to the left side) really took a beating on my legs. Good workout though and I cant wait until I can have a horse of my own!!!!! Got re-baptized while down there!!!!!!! I was really excited and I feel like I have a new begining and understand a lot better what baptism means to me. and .. dun dun dun .. a new tattoo!!! Now I can stop bothering Jarred for another one, atleast for awhile. But I already know what I want my next one to be. =)

Just a little FYI - the Christian fish. Do you know why it is a fish?? Back in the 21st century people couldnt talk about themselves being Christians, so a Christian would be talking to someone and draw half a circle in the sand and if the other person was also a Christian he would finish it making it look like a fish. I never knew this and brought a whole new meaning to the Christian fish symbol. (Thank Jackie and Kara for the lesson!!!!!!)

We are back in Colorado. Jarred is done with school so it looks as if he will be starting shift work soon. Not looking forward to that as I hate being alone at night. And if he is home during the day he will be more then likely sleeping. Blech ..........

Well I think that is about all for now. I am sure there are things I am missing but I will come up with them soon enough!! Gonna REALLY try and start blogging more!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It's 530 and I'm still at work. So things could be worse!!!

Have thought about you guys a lot! Guess what? We FINALLY picked up that water that was on the floor since the day you left!
HA!

jenn said...

oh, oops, was is blue? i think i left it there on Sunday? SORRY!!!!
Jaci, glad things are good for you guys. we miss ya, but are glad to have been able to see ya while you were here! luvya