On the 17th James has an apt with the pre school close to here. He may need to get special attention for his stutter. They are concerned about it. So the 17th is the test. Kind of nervous, my first baby is going to pre school. Where did the time go?!!? I have no idea. We are also going to put Julie on the waiting list. There is at least 600 kids on the waiting list!! Can you believe that?! And they do take 3 year olds. Sigh ..
Jarreds birthday was the other day. It was lots of fun. I had a lot of fun shopping for him. I think I kind of went over board .. but thats ok. =)
3 comments:
You were perfect. I was there. I know.
You think they are big now! Wait until you pick up a sock and wonder, "is this mine or my son's?"
600 kids on the wait list?? holy moly...
Post a Comment