As most of you know the time for us to PCS has come again. I am nervous wreck about this. I hate moving. I hate leaving my friends, and especially my church family. I don't make friends easy, and because I am so shy people think I am snotty and don't even want to get to know me. I know this about me, but it doesn't help me get over my "shyness". I am not good at making friends, AT ALL. I am stressed about everything, especially Jarred going back to deploying. And it will be a ship, which means 6 months at a time. Yuck yuck yuck. I am nervous for James, having to start all over at a new school. I guess it would be different if he were in 1st grade or something higher, he would know what to expect, but starting in one school and then having to learn everything over at a new school (new friends, new teachers, new schedule etc) I think its going to be hard on him. I know everything will be fine, and I am probably making a big deal out of something that needn't be. But that's me. =) Please pray for us!!!!
And I don't like the blog right now!! Its not letting me add any pictures or comment on anyone's blog. I guess I have to check up the pop up settings .. gotta love technology!!! =D
1 comment:
Jaci, be sure to take his testing records and all paperwork when you enroll him; it will keep him from missing services. I hope you find a wonderful church family to make the move easier.
Post a Comment