I can't remember the last time I wrote a blog. I remember when I would look forward to blogging. Now all the sudden .. I have no desire too. Maybe its not, "no desire" more like, "no time". But I thought I would update my blog with the "going's on" in the Hutton house.
James has started kindergarten. He LOVES it and has so much fun. He has made friends there and there is this girl who is constantly hitting him (playing around hitting him). Jarred tells me she must have a crush on him.
Julie LOVES to draw and is drawing some great pictures. She draws something and you can actually see it, or its so good she doesn't need to tell you what it is. My favorite drawing so far is when she drew James and Joce falling down. (The day they both fell down she drew it). I guess she is the artist in our family!!! (Minus Jarred of course) =)
Joce is definitely a little girly girl!!! She marches to her own drum, loves to cuddle with mom or dad and loves loves loves watching everything. We are currently potty training her again since she lost it while down in Texas. That has been a battle in a half.
Jarred and I are doing great. Jarred is getting stationed to Mayport, Florida come the end of this year. The kids and I will be going to Florida beginning of September. We will be leaving Colorado early early morning Sept 4 and should be in Florida on the 6th. My parents are coming down and will be driving with us (my dad is actually renting a uhaul sort of thing) and I will have the dogs with me in the outlook. Jarred will join us a little or a lot later. (Depends on if they are going to send him to school or not). I actually have a job waiting for me down in Florida which is one reason we are going down before Jarred. So I am pretty excited to start working again. =)
We have somehow gotten another dog. =) She was going to be just a foster dog, but after having her, for not even a day!!!! we have all fallen in love with her and her wonderful personality. She is definitely such fun to have!! Especially when she becomes playful!!! (which for some reason is when we put her on the bed to go night night!!! and also in the morning at 430!!!!). Vader and Victoria are doing great. Gabi actually lived with Victoria before us so they are at home with each other. Vader likes her, just getting used to her. She was called "Baby" but we decided to change her name since we call each other baby, and its just kind of weird calling a dog our "pet names" for each other. lol .. but Gabi means "Night" in Filipino. We wanted to call her, "Black as Night" in some other language, but to be honest, its a mouth full for one, and you can't really call her that without being "PC". So we just called her Gabi. =) She definitely LOVES adults and has already taken to our family like she has been with us forever. (She already avoids the kids!! HAHAHA).
No comments:
Post a Comment