Tuesday, August 29, 2006

.. good day good day ..

today was such a good day .. I am sitting on the computer listening to "Little Rock" by Collin Raye. First off, I have to say everytime I hear this song I think of Jarreds deployments. Without him I am not me. I am singing I look down and start singing to Julie and realize how blessed I am. A husband who I just absolutely love and two amazing kids .. (most of the time .. haha) without them I dont know where I would be, and I honestly dont even want to think about where I would be without them. its amazing what you realize when you listen to words of a song .. well Julie is crying, go figure .. off to nurse her ..

2 comments:

Ceal said...

Ahhh music to a mother's heart. All is well.

Love you,
Mom

Helen said...

How impressive and wonderful you are. Yes, the blessings of family. It is the best. I wouldn't trade it for the world. LOLOLOL one day you will look back and wish that all you had to do was nurse a crying sweetheart and make her happy just with that. Enjoy it now my dear!!!!

Love you,
Auntie Helen