Thursday, August 31, 2006

thanks everyone!!!

I just feel soooo special!!!!! Thanks everyone who left me comments!!! And thanks everyone who read it!!! BUT I want one person in particular to leave one, not mentioning any names, *cough, daddy, cough* .. :) ..

Erin - he has a little potty seat because the big potty scares him. Plus I have to sit on it with him .. read story below. and that doesnt get comfortable after about 15 mins .. LoLs ..

ok so todays thing .. haha .. Jackie and I were cleaning me and jarreds room .. we wont go there .. and James was naked, we decided we wanted him to try and go pee before a diaper on him, so it has been 15mins since the last time he had gone pee (he usually pees about every 20 mins) so we figured it wouldnt be to long. Well we get onto about half an hour and you can tell he is in pain holding it in. Crying and holding his "thingy" and crossing his legs. So I get the "grand" idea to sit on the potty and hold him. Yeah well with a screaming kid scared to go pee it gets pretty uncomfortable after 10 mins .. i think i sat on toilet with him for about 20mins?? I am pretty sure the ring of the toilet is imprinted on my butt .. :) .. oh the things you do for your kids .. off to nurse my crying girl ..

4 comments:

Ceal said...

LOL the things we do for love....

Jackie said...

darlin, you were there a good 40 minutes. And i took pictures because we can have a REAL good time with this when he gets older.

Cryssy said...

That is too funny. Sorry I'm enjoying your pain. hee hee. Potty training is so much fun. Gabriel is 5 now and we still have our issues with flushing!! How difficult is it for little boys to flush the toilet!! Urg. But I guess I should be happy that he makes it to the potty MOST of the time.....

Ceal said...

I am talking to dad on the phone. His computer has a virus so he doesn't want to send the virus. But he sends his love.

Love,
Mom