Monday, August 28, 2006

our blog

so here is our blog .. nothing on it yet .. give me some time .. :) .. just trying to get it started ..

3 comments:

Cryssy said...

Jaci,
You don't know me but I'm your adopted sister-in-law. Hee hee. Jackie will vouch for me...I hope. Maybe not. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that ya'll's kids are too precious. They are beautiful. I'd love you meet you one day and see the kids. Funny thing that Jarred is a dad. I remember him as the 13 year old I met. I miss him as he was always fun. Tell him I will always remember him being there for me with Benny. And thank him for me...I don't think I ever did.
Your Sister
Cryssy

Dana said...

I am SO excited you are on here! Can't wait to read all you have to say!

Jackie said...

I am SO glad you're here. No matter what, we can stay close, huh? (Won't that make Jarred nuts?) Well, get to work, darlin. I love to read blogs, you know.
love love love!