sorry everyone. Jarred left and of course the day he left the computer decided to crap out on me. I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with Dell and finally gave up on trying to fix it. So i am without a computer until Jarred gets home and he can figure out whats wrong with it.
News news news
Well if you havent heard already, we are pregnant!!!! Yep, we are expecting Baby #3. I am excited but nervous. I found out a few days after Jarred left, and after he got on the boat so the only way I have told him was through an email. but he emailed the day they left for a mission so I havent heard from him. I am about 9 weeks along. Should have more specifics in June (my next appt is June 5)
Cryssy - thanks so much for asking about me!!! Made me feel loved!!!!!
well thats all for now. I am at my moms, which is the only time I can check my mail and stuff. so take care everyone.
4 comments:
Sweetie, I have been sick after I talked to you about what's going on. Please, please please keep me informed and know that all of us in Pleasanton are praying.
love you!!!
kissey kissey kissey
Congrats girl! Wow, three. You become more and more my hero every day. I'll be praying for ya'll like crazy! And I'm so happy that it was the computer that crapped out on you....I was getting worried!
Congratulations! Hope all is well. I have missed you. I checked daily to see if you were back!
I'm glad it was only the computer that was the problem. I miss your blogs, even if I don't respond. Congrats on the new baby coming!
Post a Comment