Sunday, June 03, 2007

Look who's baaaaaaack!!!!!

ok well thanks to Daddy our computer is FIXED!!!!!! Can I get a woot woot!!!! I cant tell you guys how relieved I am to have the computer up and running. Its not because I was dying without it, after the first couple of days of withdrawls, it got kind of nice. Having to rely on myself to entertain myself. But it was hard not being able to email Jarred whenever I wanted too. So its gonna be nice now that I can email him whenever I want.

Update:
The kids and I are all sick again. But I think the kids have it worse then me. They both have ear infections, runny noses, coughs and it doesnt help that they are getting more teeth in. I have my next OB appt Tuesday and the kids have their follow up appointment Thursday. Atleast I dont need to get them shots. So I dont mind the hospital visit. I am just kind of worried about my appointment. I am hoping they dont have to do blood work because I cant imagine them being with me while I am getting my blood drawn. But I am not worrying about it until I get there. Still no word from Jarred. Hopefully soon but who knows. This deployment has been really tough so far. So I am hoping to hear from him soon. I am just not looking forward to him coming home just to leave two weeks later for yet another deployment. But hey, maybe it will change. Crossing my fingers and praying it does. Well thats about it for now. Off to bother Jarred with another email. :)

5 comments:

Helen said...

Welcome back, girl. You have been missed. I have grown accustomed to your wonderful blogs.

Go dad!!!!

Sorry this has been such a rough time for you. It won't be much longer and your honey will be back to help out.

I love you very much.

Cryssy said...

OOooooo I'm so glad you are back!! I wish I was there to help with the kiddos and to help the time pass. Any word yet on getting PCSed? It would be awesome if ya'll could get on the mainland before the next little one comes! I'll be praying for you!!

Darla said...

Welcome back, Jaci.
I have been missing you. You are on our prayer list. We are all sorry for your struggles.

It will be great when Jarred can be back to help out. Thankfully, you have parents nearby. It is so difficult to be sick when there are little ones you who are your responsibly. That alone is hard.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Ceal said...

Ahemmmm, what am I chopped liver LOL. I can take the kids with me on the route. It won't kill me to take them one day. Don't worry about them Tuesday. We will get through this together.

Love you,
Mom

Jackie said...

Waiting to come get you and love you and jah and juleeeee through all this.

Kissey kissey kissey

(And hug on Joe for getting you back in . . uh, 'on' line. HA!)