Friday, November 16, 2007
Life
A lot has been happening lately. A lot of things that I wish Jarred was here for, and some things I am glad he isn't here for. I heard a quote from a movie I just recently saw, Terms of Endearment. (Yes I know, its an older movie, and yes you read it right, I JUST saw it for the first time). At the end he says she makes it looks so easy and her response was, in the end you wish it were that easy. (something along those lines, but you get the point). Last night we had a care group meeting and it was just awesome listening to the older women. I love listening to them and learning from them. Sometimes I wish I were at that age. Hopefully having grandchildren I can teach things too and spoil. Being a parent takes a lot more work than I had ever imagined. I always took my parents, my mom especially, for granted, but now that I know how much work it takes to raise children I have a new found respect for all mothers. But sometimes I worry about this coming generation. Jarred always makes the comment we are raising this generation to be sissys and I have to agree with him. I dont know, kind of just realizing things today. (And partly thanks to Mrs. Royals blog.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with jarred. (wonder where he learned that from?)
I was so proud of you thursday. It's warm to have a daughter-in-law that people admire.
I agree with Jackie LOL...except it's great to have a daughter that people admire. I have the utmost of respect for you Jaci. You have grown and matured into a woman who thinks things through and has respect for those around them. I love you.
Post a Comment