Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where oh Where have I been??

The kids and I made it safely back to Texas. (For those that dont know) It started off as an awesome trip back. We drove the first day for 12 hours, the kids were awesome and everything was going perfect. We get to the hotel, Dad and I are tired, and I couldnt wait to get a night of rest. (The night before was bad because I always get myself worked up trying to remember everything). So we finally put the kids down and well, they dont want to go down. Julie is screaming, and I mean screaming. Didnt matter what you did. She was just screaming. So finally I take her by the bathroom and stand with her scratching her back and trying to calm her down. Well she finally falls asleep after what feels like forever only to wake up about two hours later screaming because she falls off the bed and hits her head. I had only gotten about an hour or so of sleep, same with dad to be woken up by Julie at 1130. So once she is up we are all up. Then she converted back to screaming. So by 1220AM we were checked out of our room and on the road again. Dad drove for a couple of hours and then I drove for a couple of hours, each of us sleeping while the other one drove. Amazingly enough, after about 30 seconds of Julie crying and us starting to drive she stopped crying and fell asleep. Now, for those that dont know James and Julie, they HATE, I mean DESPISE being in their car seats. So this was definetely a change. Now I just keep wondering how they are going to be on the drive to Colorado.
Jarred comes in six days!!! Well, actually he leaves Hawaii in 5 days and I get to see him in 6 days. I cant wait!!! A lot has been happening lately with housing and everything. But long story short, we are ending up renting a place because base doesnt have any housing open. We found a townhome, good price, good size, we started the paperwork, got everything faxed in Monday and Monday night got the call that we are approved!!! We are working on signing the lease and putting down our security deposit and all that this week. We have a home in Colorado!!! We actually have an address to send things too!! Its really exciting, and the best part is, it has a fireplace!!!!! Man, I cant wait!!!
Joecelyn is doing good. For those that have been asking, I finally have an OB appointment for the 26th of November. Jarred yelled at me and made me make one. So thank Jarred.
Well thats all for now. Hope everyone is doing good.

No comments: