Tuesday, November 06, 2007
On the Road Again
well the kids and I and my dad are leaving this morning for Texas. We figure we will try and go 600 miles today (the total trip is about 1100 miles) and see where that gets us. Getting excited about getting back to Texas. I miss Jade-e-girl!!!!! I even got her a little present. I miss her. She is like our kid. She is spoiled, yes, but she is such a great dog she deserves it. Its 530 in the morning and boy oh boy do I feel like just going back to bed. I had a hard time going to sleep and then I finally got to sleep and then I kept waking up every hour for some reason. What a night. My back is killing this morning too. Not good to start the trip off. I am just hoping the kids will be "good" the next two days. I guess only time will tell. Well no updating while we are on the road, we wont have any way to get online. So for those of you in Texas (most of you) SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!! I guess technically it will be, SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT!!! lol. see ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment