Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Hmmm

So I always start my day by telling myself I am going to write a new blog!!!! And then I go to write it and either get sidetracked, or get a brain fart and have no idea what to write. I am sitting here thinking .. what do I write about now??

One thing - my last blog, writing about how I didnt like talking about Gen coming because something will go wrong, blah blah blah. Well literally a couple hours after I write that, I get a call from Gen in tears because ATA has filed for bankruptcy and all their flights were cancelled. And that was the airline Gen was flying out on!!! I totally jinxed myself!!!! I was so upset and so was my whole family, as you could imagine!! Anyways, I am happy to report that Gen is now is florida with my parents and I only have about 9 days till I get to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still kind of sick. My stomache has been cramping up, the other night it was so bad I couldnt even hear the word food without wanting to throw up!! Needless to say, Jarred cooked and I went to bed with a dirty kitchen because I could stand the smell!!! My stomache is a little better, they come and go. Nothing to bad anymore.

Tomorrow is hopefully my last doctors appointment for awhile!! And seriously hoping this Birth Control will actually work for us!!!!!!!!

Thats about it for now. The kids I am guessing have found the bag of raisins. They came downstairs with a handful each. Well its better then the alternative. Here I was thinking Julie was eating the dog food ..

1 comment:

Ceal said...

I am so glad you updated your blog...it's about time LOL....oh and Jackie I am waiting on you to get here to make me update....