This is Jocelyn last Sunday. We were actually able to put her in a dress and she just looked absolutely adorable!!!! She is now officially 3 months old!!! Where has the time gone?!!?
Sorry haven't been blogging much. I have been sick for like the past week now. I am finally starting the uphill climb of getting better though.
I now believe the myth that girls are easier to potty train then boys!!!! Julie pretty much has it down and learned in what, maybe a week?!?! Where as James, it took about two months. The only thing with Julie is that when I put her in "big girl undies" she assumes she doesn't have to take them off when she pees. She just pees right through them. I guess the good part is that its on the toilet!!! Haha. Anyways, Julie is doing really good with potty training. We have about one accident a day, and that's when we are eating dinner and Jarred tells her to finish whats in her mouth before she gets up, she gets up and lets loose. lol. But no where near as bad as James was!!!!
Well I think that's about it for now. My head is cloudy, can't think of much more to write. Will try and do a better job of updating everyone!!! =)
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better!
And the Spurs have won 8 straight!!!
woooo hoooo
Post a Comment