Ok so you dont have wait till tomorrow. lol. Thought you would enjoy .. but this was from yesterday .. James and Jocelyn were absolutely adorable, Julie was in trouble pretty much all day. But James is also actually holding Jocelyn .. I was working in the garage the other day and Jocelyn started whining .. so I asked James to go see what was wrong with her, well I got the box put up and went inside (it was about 20 seconds after James) and he had moved her from the floor to the couch!!!!! So I had him move her again from the couch to the floor. In my mind I saw James grabbing Jocelyn by the head and carrying her by her head or dragging her. lol. But no .. he actually carried her. It was really cute. And the last picture was Jocelyn not wanting to wait for us to put her in her crib for bed. She just knocked right out. Oh .. and the other day I noticed that she has tan lines!!! lol. Right on her legs. You lift the skin where her rolls are (she is so skinny you wouldnt think she has rolls but she does!!! I call her my old lady. She has so much extra skin .. I figured it was between an old lady and a shar pei .. I would rather be called an old lady then a dog .. lol) and its white. lol. Dont ask how .. I have no idea. But I will be trying to get pictures of that.
2 comments:
These pictures are so adorable. I love them.
I CAN"T STAND IT!!!!!!!
This was the best. I mean, THE best - - I SO needed it!!!
Aren't they too adorable?????
And I get to come see them!
LOVE you!
Post a Comment