You are BEAUTIFUL !! Inside and out -hug the "older" Huttons for me; I miss that Jackie!!
BEAUTIFUL girl! great hair cut too!! Love you guys! miss ya lots:)
HA! That was so much fun! Always remember the 'Keem-shee breath' lady! Naaasty!
Your beautiful. Makes me miss your smiling face even more!
Introducing a new look...... on a very beautiful woman already.
Cute hair cut! Once my face "de-swells" from the pregnancy I've promised Gregg I'll cut my hair. He likes it short. I'll have to save your pic as an idea for when that time comes... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You are BEAUTIFUL !! Inside and out -
hug the "older" Huttons for me; I miss that Jackie!!
BEAUTIFUL girl! great hair cut too!! Love you guys! miss ya lots:)
HA! That was so much fun! Always remember the 'Keem-shee breath' lady! Naaasty!
Your beautiful. Makes me miss your smiling face even more!
Introducing a new look...... on a very beautiful woman already.
Cute hair cut! Once my face "de-swells" from the pregnancy I've promised Gregg I'll cut my hair. He likes it short. I'll have to save your pic as an idea for when that time comes... :)
Post a Comment