Jarred and I before the wedding on Saturday.
So Sunday I got punched in the stomach. (Not literally but figuratively) Robert did an AWESOME sermon. I think his sermon actually (and in my opinion hit everyone in the service, because it applied to everyone), made me think. There are some that do, but after wards and even during the sermon I knew what was wrong with me. I have been struggling with something for awhile now that was brought to my attention. And I am sooo glad we have the relationship where they can tell me, as my christian brother and sister, what I was doing that WAS NOT very Christian. I can now say, I feel as if after that sermon I have let it all go. Seriously let it all go. I am no longer mad, I am no longer irked and I really don't mind seeing that person around. Its an awesome feeling and I am so glad that I got punched in the stomach Sunday morning. There is nothing better then having the weight of the world lifted off your shoulders.
1 comment:
When God talks................It does us alot of good to listen! I am very happy for you.
Post a Comment