Thursday, April 09, 2009
It's already April?
Joce ALMOST took her first step yesterday!!!!!!!! She is still afraid to walk around when someone is not holding her hand, but she makes it all along furniture and cabinets like a pro!!!! The other day was such a beautiful day!!!! Gen and I went to Target to get a pool for the kids, came home, put them down for a nap and by the time they woke up we weren't able to put it up. =( It was still a gorgeous day but circumstances came up. Stupid grown up responsibilities. Well we are planning on coming to Pleasanton in June. We are *hoping* it will be the same weekend as Caleb and Gabriella's wedding. We are really hoping!!! Its the weekend of the 20th. Then Jarred and I will leave, leaving the kids with Jackie and Robert. I am seriously having panic attacks when I think about this!!! I have never not had the kids gone for longer then maybe a day? Even then .. never a whole day!! And we are planning on getting them after the 4th of July weekend. Jarred wanted to do 4th of July but I really do not want to be on the roads that weekend. Not with everyone else trying to get out of town!!!! Unfortunately we won't be down there but for a few days. This trip is solely to get the kids down there. Our vacation time will be when we come down for Thanksgiving. We watched Marley and Me last night .. and for anyone who has seen this movie, Marley is Jo-Jo!!!!! Now granted, Jo-Jo is not that bad, but he sure does remind us of Marley!!!!!! Absolutely adorable!! But so dog gone bad!!!!!! He is actually turning out to be a pretty good dog. I think he understands that if he eats stuff off the counter, like whole loaves of bread, or gets into the pantry and takes the box of goldfish, and the crackers and whatever else he can manage to get his teeth on he will be living outside. He hasn't taken a lot of stuff off the counters, and really when he does its hilarious. I made pot roast the other day, and made rolls to go with it. Go to bed and there are 9 rolls, wake up there is 4. Throughout the day, the rolls keep disappearing one by one until finally, there is no more!!! He really is smart!!! Yesterday though he got in trouble. He was digging in the backyard, and comes in and brings mud EVERYWHERE!!! He was outside until I got it all swept up. Anyways, thats about it. Sorry again about not writing a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo Hoo!!!! I wasn't sure on the dates, but now I'm so excited! Everyone here will be nutso! can't wait.
Oh, and Jade is the best dog ever. She loves me - sits by the door when Robert's home watching for me. I honestly don't know what I did before her.
YaY! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment