Friday, April 03, 2009

Wow

I can't believe I have been so slacking when it comes to updating my blog!!!! It has still been a crazy week. But now all 3 kids are sick. =( It has been long nights and even longer days. I think I have only been getting on average about 4 hours of sleep. The last 2-3 days I have been taking a nap in the afternoon. I am so drained from everything that an hour of sleep feels sooo good. Gen and I went to Wal Mart to get Joce one of those push walkers. Joce is not a fan of it, but James and Julie love it. *insert rolling of the eyes here* She thinks its hilarious watching them do it but is scared to do it herself. Eventually. She will get there. Well thats about it. I know .. crappy update .. but at least its an update .. =)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

ok, I'll try to be better about it if you will!