Since coming home from our Texas trip its been pretty busy around here. My new "project" has been to clean out the kids drawers. I bought two dressers .. one for James and one for Julie and proceeded to clean out the clothes they no longer fit in too. As I am doing laundry I have lots of piles. I put the shorts and pants in one pile, shirts in another, pajamas in another and then a separate pile for underwear. And I do this for all the laundry. I have started another pile for the put away clothes. Yesterday I have my put away pile on my bed. I go to put away the kids clothes, come back and they are no where in sight. I assume the kids knocked them down, so I am on the ground looking for them, under the bed, in the closet, everywhere I thought they might be. I cant find them. So I just figured maybe I already put them in the bin and didn't realize it. So I do another load of laundry, and I am putting James' clothes away, and walla .. in James' drawer he had put them away. I love my kids. They really are the best kids ever!!!!!!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Lost Underwear
Since coming home from our Texas trip its been pretty busy around here. My new "project" has been to clean out the kids drawers. I bought two dressers .. one for James and one for Julie and proceeded to clean out the clothes they no longer fit in too. As I am doing laundry I have lots of piles. I put the shorts and pants in one pile, shirts in another, pajamas in another and then a separate pile for underwear. And I do this for all the laundry. I have started another pile for the put away clothes. Yesterday I have my put away pile on my bed. I go to put away the kids clothes, come back and they are no where in sight. I assume the kids knocked them down, so I am on the ground looking for them, under the bed, in the closet, everywhere I thought they might be. I cant find them. So I just figured maybe I already put them in the bin and didn't realize it. So I do another load of laundry, and I am putting James' clothes away, and walla .. in James' drawer he had put them away. I love my kids. They really are the best kids ever!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my darlings!!!! They are awesome! I miss them so much. I keep finding Joo Joo hair bands and Jocey's ladybug clips and James socks!
Post a Comment