Monday, June 15, 2009

Somewhat Back

Its been an interesting last couple of months. I haven't been writing much .. decided to take a break from it for a little bit.

As most of you know the kids have been with Jackie and Robert the last 3 weeks or so. Its been so hard without them!!! I thought I would welcome the break with open arms. Now, it HAS been nice to not have to pick up constantly after the kids, but I so miss James' little smiles he gives me, I miss JuJu Bee's I love you Papi's and I miss Joce's morning hugs. I can't wait to wake up their smiling faces again!!!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Your children are so sweet. I was able to help Jackie with dinner, jumping, and baths the other night. Things all three of them did made me antipate my own brood a little bit more. You are very blessed!

Amy said...

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend and seeing your pictures from the trip!!