Thursday, June 18, 2009

On the Road Again

I am sitting here, packing, finishing up laundry, finishing up cleaning and waiting for Jarred to come home so we can leave and start our 16 hr journey to seeing the kids again!!!!! I am soooooo excited to see them!!!! Just wish it wasn't such a long drive!! lol. I am sad that it will be such a short trip, but this is all so when we come down for Thanksgiving it won't be a rushed trip. We will be down there for a week hopefully. I am looking forward to seeing my Texas family!!! It feels like its been ages since I have seen them!!! Things I am looking forward too -

Seeing the kids and giving them each a huge hug
See Jade-E Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listening to their questions again
Being in the same room
Watching Joce walk
Play with JAH and Ju-Ju on the trampoline
Start school with them again
Walk into Jackie's tack room
See the horses, mainly Chiefy Boy
See church friends
Watch a friend get married
Sit and relax in the sweet country life

Does life get any better? I think not. =)

2 comments:

*Lin* said...

can't wait to see you!

Jackie said...

No, it does not get any better. I miss you - we didn't have enough time, did we? And i miss those kids.
Does James know the second row of Starfall? Does Julie still follow everyone asking "Whatcha do-win?" Does Jocey still rool her eyes at 'please'?