Some "funnies" that I have been able to remember this week -Me- Jules chew with your mouth closed please
Julie - But I am making it go to my belly .. see *opens mouth*
Me - Yes I see but I don't want to see your food
Julie - ok *swallows and points to her belly* its in there now.
---------------------------------------------------
James - Mommy look my arm is asleep *he holds his arm up and makes it go limp*
Me - ohhh .. well how do you wake it up?
James - WAKE UP ARMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes his arm*
Me - is it awake now?
James - no. He doesn't like to wake up
---------------------------------------------------------
They are definitely growing up. And way to fast for me!!!!
We are hopefully going to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Time to get a pumpkin!!! Kind of excited. Especially since afterwards I get to boil it down so I can make pumpkin pie!!! I am excited!! I LOVE this season!!!
1 comment:
How adorable!!!!
Been boiling down pumpkin for the last 2 days. It was too 'watery' so I put it in the crock pot with open lid to let out steam for about 10 hours. It's all orange and fluffy! And the house didn't smell like dog pee!
Woot!
Post a Comment