The kids are doing good. I am so proud of James!!! Yesterday we were drawing and he actually drew a person!!! They resembled potatoes, but he had the eyes and the mouth and nose!!!! I just wanted to cry!!!! (hormonal .. i know!! But nothing like the people testing being concerned he couldn't draw a person and then out of the blue he drew one!!!) On top of drawing people, he draws spiders. Him and julie actually draw spiders. I will be taking pics soon of the kids drawing!! I am so proud of them!!! Joce today decided to squeeze out the rest of her and Julie's conditioner this morning while I was in the shower. I guess she was telling me its definitely time to steam clean the rest of the upstairs!! Although, I am gonna miss the watermelon fruity smell. Not sure Jarred will like it though!!!
I have also added a debt ticker to the side. So everyone can keep track with us. Nothing like having it out in the open so you don't mess up!! (Like I was about to yesterday!!!) =)
3 comments:
I'm proud of you ....great job that you didn't get the puppy. Adorable puppies are so tempting but better to stand your ground and give yourselves something to look forward to! Job well done! Can't wait to see the pics of the kids. Know that you are loved. Miss you greatly!
how do you get all this cool stuff for your blog?
I'm scary computer stupid.
You were very wise to think about the Hawaii angle of things... I am afraid that 63 days in a kennel (not even quarantine which is 100 time worse) has really set my full grown adult dogs back in house training, etc. just think how hard that would be for a pup!! Stay strong!! Not to mention the $30 per day for them to be there... plus airline fees...and pre-Hawaii blood work, shots....oh so painful... $$$!!
Post a Comment