This is has to be my all time favorite picture I have done. EVER. Everytime I look at it I can't believe I was actually able to capture it on film. One of these days, Yoda is gonna be huge and Joce is gonna be older and i will look back at this and remember the bond forming between the two of them. Yoda really loves Joce. I am not sure if its because she doesn't really like him (she almost always screams when he comes near her) and he is trying to win her over, or because she is young, more around his age? Not sure. But I definitely love watching them together. (and she only screams because he jumps on her, we are working on that!!!! And because since he is a puppy for him playing means little bites, we are working on that also. All in all though, he really is a great dog. He is potty trained at 12 weeks!!! And was 100% potty trained at 10!!!)So as most of you know the other night we think someone was trying to either break in or steal the stuff in our backyard. Luckily whoever it was knocked over the weed wacker and made a HUGE sound. Of course Yoda slept through the whole thing. Kind of scary since is the 2nd this month we have heard someone in our backyard at night. Luckily last time it happened we had Dozer and he started barking.
Soooo .. if you are on FB and read my post here is the thing I am super excited about!!! The place we adopted Yoda from asks for pictures and updates about the pups. So of course I sent her that picture because it is just so precious and I told her if they needed any photos done then to let me know. (free of course) Because we simply can't thank them enough for letting us adopt Yoda. Anyways, she emailed me last night and asked if I could come in and take a litters official puppy pictures. They are 5 weeks old and they rescued the litter and momma from a kill shelter. I am super excited!!!!!! It will be around the first week of December I am guessing. Probably for their adoption pictures. And here you can't adopt a puppy who is younger then 8 weeks. I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!! This is like my first official photo gig!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
So glad to be reading your blog again!! That is an adorable picture of Jocelyn and Yoda!! You are really great with that camera!!
Post a Comment