In other news, we are all slowly getting better. I have been coughing up stuff so thats good right? Today I got my smell and taste back. YAY!!!! Taste isn't totally back but back enough to where I could taste some of the hot cocoa this morning.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Reading Kick
The past month I have been on a major reading kick. 5 books in a month. The bad part - I am really wanting to read books my two favorite writes. Nora Roberts/J.D Robb and Janet Evanovich. I have two series from these two that I LOVE. (Thanks Mom!!!!) In Death series and the Plum series. I have read the other books I have by Nora Roberts that aren't in the series because as it turns out, I don't have the first one. Of course!!! I have read the first two in the Plum series and of course I can't find the third one anywhere. I am sure its in Barnes and Nobles but I get in trouble when I go in there!!!! Plus I would rather buy from Wal Mart, Target or Sams because they are about two dollars cheaper. And trust me, when I have 45, yes 45, books to finish those two series, I am looking for ANY way to save some money. I have seen a used book store down the store that i think i am gonna go look at. I was going to order them off Amazon, because you can get a used book for a penny!!! BUT I don't want to spend $5 for shipping!!! Sigh. Oh well ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should try paperbackswap.com you can trade your old books for the new ones you want!
hunny- LIBRARY CARD!!! I've listened to a few of the plum books on audiobook... entertaining!
Post a Comment