Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Updates

Man its been a while. Things have been moving fast but at the same time moving slow. Does that make any sense at all?

We FINALLY got the word on the lease stuff. The owner wants to fulfill the lease. So end of January we will be out of here. Jarred and I are *hoping* to have the house packed up mid January. Which looks like maybe it will happen since my mom said she will help pack when she is down here for Christmas. It looks like this Christmas will be a small Christmas since we have to save more money to move. And let's be honest. The smaller the Christmas the less i have to pack. hahaha. The good thing is Jarred and I decided that Yoda was our Christmas gift. So in reality all that really needs gifts is the kids. And my family will be getting handmade gifts this year.

Its been pretty hard finding a rental that accepts dogs, has at least 2 full baths, and has a washer and dryer. I have found some, but lets face it. The odds that they are still available when we are gonna be moving is slim. But oh well. I know He will provide us with what is necessary. I am honestly debating moving into a 2 bedroom or something. We are only going to be here for 9 months after we move. It seems such a waste to have to move for 9 months!!!!!! I am seriously debating unpacking!!! lol. I more then likely will unpack. I hate not having a house put together.

So this Saturday marks the 3 week marker with Yoda!!!! I am sooooooo happy with him!!! He has been doing awesome with training. Its not since I KNOW what I want in a dog I know what to train with him!!! He is 11 weeks old and already the kids can feed him without him barreling them over!!! He will sit and wait until whoever is feeding him tells him to eat. I can even walk in to the kitchen, put his cup away in the pantry and come back and sometimes (unless he is super hungry) he will still be waiting for the command to eat. I always mess with him and put my hand in his bowl while he is eating and he doesn't snap. I am super excited!!! He is potty trained too!!!! YAY!!!! We have his next vet apt on the 9th and I can't wait to see how much he weighs!! Last time at 9 weeks he weighed 12lbs and I KNOW he weighs more now!!! He still has his puppy rolls which I LOVE!!!! He really is a good dog!!!

Starting this week is gonna be a busy week!!! Friday night is a birthday party for a friend, Saturday is a birthday party for a little boy, Monday the 9th is Yoda's apt, the 10th is Jarred's surgery for his hand, the 11th is James' testing and the 12th I am taking clothes to a consignment store. I am also working on getting rid of baby stuff. I DO NOT want to move with it, TWICE. We are just hauling crap we don't need. So I am working down in the basement. We really do have too much stuff!!!

The other day we changed the girls room. Again. Jocelyn had taken up to sleeping on the ground or in bed with Julie. So Julie now has a queen size bed and Joce has Julie's old bed. They both LOVE their new beds!!! Its funny cause now James wants to sleep with Julie. So I guess we sort of have a guest room back. lol. Anyways, I think thats all the updates!!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT week and a GREAT day!!!!!

1 comment:

Ceal said...

It's funny how quickly we accumulate stuff. Then we have a hard time because we continue to carry it with us. I know when you guys were little I had tons of stuff I could not part with but no more space. It took someone coming in and organizing me and making me get rid of stuff before I could learn that aspect of life. Now I think I have become pretty good at it!