Monday, January 18, 2010

Texas


I told Jarred that we really need to plan a visit to Texas soon. I have been thinking a lot about home and decided there are LOTS of things I miss -

I miss -

-Being with family
-Pleasanton Church of Christ family
-Lunches with Sara
-Chiefy Boy
-Spending time with Corina and JJ
-Dairy Queen after church
-Walking out the door and you can FEEL the humidity
-Small town friendliness
-The country
-Seeing the kids play with Luke after church
-Playing Wii bowling with Meg and Blane
-Seeing the kids excitement when they get to ride "Nado"
-Spurs games with the Lamores, Kelly's and Ms. Lester
-Ms. Lesters hugs and desserts =)
-Getting together with the Lamores and playing games
-Going out to Joe's with everyone
-Hanging out with Jen, Mike, Caleb, Lindsey, Jamie, Patrick and everyone else
-Tuesday Night Bible studies
-Ajane's giggles
-Talking to Kara (I REALLY miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!)
-Getting involved with church activities
-Helping Jackie bake
-Watching Robert (its amazes me how much he does and he NEVER seems tired!!!)
-Hearing Jarred get his "Texas talk" back
-Watching and seeing Jarred relax
-Seeing the Royals love for eachother
-Ms. Darla's kind nature and words of wisdom

There are TONS more. But those top it. They are not in any specific order. Just what comes to mind!!!!! Sigh .. I miss home.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

yer gonna make me cry

Cryssy said...

Exactly my thoughts!! Well, some of them anyway... Love it.

*Lin* said...

iknow, i miss home too! (and you guys, of course!)