Saturday, January 16, 2010

That went down the tube


I started writing a blog about something that I keep thinking about. I write a 3 paragraph blog and decided it sounded too .. I don't know. So I deleted it.

A lot has been happening over here. Been busy busy. We have been packing like maniacs trying to get ready for the move. All the while trying to keep the house somewhat clean so when they call to do a showing I can have it clean within 24hrs. The living room is packed, minus the blu rays and some DVD's, electronics and we still need to finish painting it. The dining room is done, except we moved the desk and computer in here, but this will be the last thing out so we can have internet as long as possible. The kitchen, oh man. I FINALLY started on the kitchen the other day. I got the "junk" drawer and under the sink cleaned out. I decided I would add the downstairs bathroom sink to that box since I don't want to put anything that has to deal with food, utensils, food, etc in a box that has chemicals in it. So the kitchen still has a LONG way to go. The upstairs. James' room is done. It been steam vac'ed and everything but his dresser has been moved out of there. Right now the dogs kennels are in there. So it will have to steamed vac'ed again. The girls room, the closet is for the most part packed. ALL the decorations are off the wall. Their summer clothes are packed as well as most of their toys. Our room is almost done. I have a couple things left in the closet, our clothes minus a weeks worth of essentials is packed. All the decorations are down, the walls are painted (minus one part I missed) and the bathroom is almost done.

James' birthday is in 5 days!!! I *think* I know what I want to get him. And I know Jarred will like it. I want to get him one of those Star Wars Lego things that him and Jarred can build together. I figured that would be a fun activity for them to do together when we get to the new house. James has really been in to building things and really wanting to help Jarred fix things. So I think he is about at that age. Yikes!!!

The dogs are doing GREAT. Vader is actually SCARFING down food. Its really funny because I am now waiting for Vader to tell me when he is hungry. He will go to his bowl and start flipping it over. Back and forth back and forth until we go over pick it up and make his food. And the AMAZING part is that he learns from watching Yoda. I don't let Yoda eat until I tell him to eat and Vader has started waiting for me to tell him too!!!!! He just stands there drooling and goes back and forth between eying me and his food!!! And happy to say Vader is finally putting weight on his leg!! He runs around, he jumps up and jumps on our bed. Oh .. and Vader is also finally getting/developing his own personality. He is HILARIOUS. He will sit there and talk to Jarred. He LOVES to play!!! We truly are blessed to have him. Yoda is doing great!!! He developing into a BEAUTIFUL dog!!!!! He keeps growing and growing on us. I was looking at his pictures when we first got him and his collar was the thing you first see. Now, you can barely even see his collar!!! lol. Its pretty sad too because they have the whole "fit two fingers between his collar and neck and if you can't its too tight" thing . Well, its getting to the point where we need to buy Yoda a new collar!!! I want to get him a green one. I REALLY want to find a Star Wars Yoda collar for him, but if I can't do that, green will do. =) Yoda LOVES to cuddle.

I just realized, today marks 6 weeks since we have gotten Vader!!!!

No comments: