I thought it would be fun to keep a reading journal of books I have read this year.
Janet Evanovich -
One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six
Seven Up
Hard Eight
Visions of Sugar Plums
To The Nines
Ten Big Ones
Eleven on Top
Twelve Sharp
Plum Lovin'
Lean Mean Thirteen
Plum Lucky
Ayn Rand -
Atlas Shrugged
Marcus Luttrell -
Lone Survivor
Nora Roberts -
Grooms (sequel to Brides, which I read a year ago)
I finished Grooms last night and now I am not sure what I am going to start reading. Robert and Jackie bought us "The Shack" so I think I will start that one sometime today.
All of these books are EXCELLENT books. I highly highly recommend Lone Survivor. Its a GREAT read. If you are looking for something in depth and involves a lot of thinking and analyzing, Atlas Shrugged.
Plum Series by Janet Evanovich is another excellent series. That was the second time I read them (most of them).
No comments:
Post a Comment