You know .. I am so TIRED of people telling me I have no right to complain about the health care bill because I have coverage. Lets get this straight ..
I have coverage because my husband WORKS for it. It is a BENEFIT of being in the military. Are you telling me I have no right to complain because my husband CHOSE a job with coverage? I'm sorry if you think, that because I already have coverage I have no right being against the bill. Well guess what .. this is America. My voice counts just as much as yours. Try looking at it from my point of view. My health care coverage comes with more sacrifices then just taking money out of a paycheck. Each time my husband is deployed there is a chance he could die. Protecting this country. YOUR rights .. YOUR freedoms. YOUR desire to shout that military people and military jobs are a joke. Along with this "great benefit" as you so call it, comes the sacrifice of missed birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, your kids GROWING UP. And yet another sacrifice attached to this "great benefit" is the great moves that we get to do every 3 years. You're right .. its such a "great benefit". Not to mention the care that is provided for military. (But hey, we won't get into that right now). So before you tell me that I have NO RIGHT stating MY BELIEFS about this new bill because I have such "great benefits" being a military spouse, why don't you get off your pedestal and look at this "great benefit" from my point of view. And believe it or not .. I have more of an idea about the "health care" you will be receiving coming from the government as my health care is provided by the government. So before you tell me I have no idea what I am talking, look again and think twice.
And just so I don't get anyone to misunderstand this. Yes this job was a choice. And yes with choices come sacrifices .. but with that being said, you wouldn't tell a cops wife who lost her husband during a shoot out, oh well, that was his line of work, that was his choice. Get off it being a choice and look at the bigger picture. And if "thats your choice" is the only argument you have, don't bother even typing it.
1 comment:
idiots who hold that view you speak about are SO misinformed. And they have the gall to tell me that I don't understand . . . passions are way to high on this, guys. Can you say 'civil war'?
Post a Comment