Friday, May 07, 2010


Janet Evanovich
-
One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly
Four to Score
High Five
Hot Six
Seven Up
Hard Eight
Visions of Sugar Plums
To The Nines
Ten Big Ones
Eleven on Top
Twelve Sharp
Plum Lovin'
Lean Mean Thirteen
Plum Lucky

Ayn Rand -
Atlas Shrugged

Marcus Luttrell -
Lone Survivor

Nora Roberts -
Grooms (sequel to Brides, which I read a year ago)

William P. Young -
The Shack

Just got done reading The Shack. Holy cow .. makes you think. I love how the author makes God someone who looks nothing like how we as humans picture God. Jarred has always said that we as humans try to put God in a box. We try to understand Him and why He does things the way He does. But we can't. We can only think inside a box where as God created the box therefore is way beyond our means of understanding. I really love how this book explained that. It (I don't want to say answer because we really don't know why God does things the way He does but it sure does make sense to me!!! But for lack of a better word) answers why God lets bad things happens. Why He doesn't interfere with our choices but instead He can use bad choices for something good. (Strenthening our relationship with Him) I am not going to say I agree 100% with the book (There is one part I would like to ask opinions about because I just honestly can't wrap my head around it) but it definitely gives you something to think about. It has also helped my relationship with Him. Great book!!!

Currently reading -
Nicholas Sparks -
True Believer

No comments: