
Wow!!! I realized I haven't actually blogged in a while!!! Let's see ..
Vader, Yoda and Chewie are doing good. Annoying, but good!! lol
I finally went to the doctors after having a cough for two weeks and turns out I have a severe case of bronchitis. So now I am on meds and hopefully back to being myself and no longer coughing up a lung!!
Kids are doing great. Joce is still working on potty training. We are at the stage where she understands she needs to pee but when I put her in big girls undies she doesn't make it. Oh well. Takes time right? James is almost done with pre-k. Thursday is his last day. =( He will be very sad. Then .. I can't believe it .. we will have a kindergarten-er!!! I can't believe it. I remember the day I found out we were pregnant with him!!! Where has the time gone?!?!! When they say the years go by in a blink of an eye .. they aren't joking!!! Julie is still being Julie. Ms. Drama Queen!!! =) But we wouldn't expect anything less from her. Hehe
Jarred and I had a great weekend. Spent Saturday celebrating our 6 year anniversary (I still can't believe its been 6 years since we have been married!!!!). We went to the movies to see "Date Night" and I couldn't believe it but we were THE ONLY ONES IN THE THEATRE!!!! Not sure if it was because it was a matinee or what. But we loved it!!!! Then we went to On the Border for an early dinner. Jarred ordered me a Long Island Iced Tea (which I had never had before) and I guess you can tell just how much I drink. That one glass knocked me out for 5 hours. Hahaha .. sad. Jarred calls me a cheap date. =) Then Sunday we stayed home from church (again, unfortunately because I didn't know what I had and I don't want to pass it around) and had a lazy Sunday celebrating Mother's Day. (Although initially Julie told me happy birthday .. hehe). Kids went to bed at 630 because they kept fighting and Jarred and I watched a movie and ate angel food cake. It was a GREAT weekend!!!
Well the kids are quiet .. which is SCARY. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment