Monday, June 07, 2010

Yikes

I can't believe it has been so long!!!!

We leave tomorrow night for Texas!!! I am so excited. Even though this time we are staying just a day I still get to see my family in Pleasanton.

- Seeing Sarah, FINALLY!!!
- Spending time with Jackie and Robert
- Giving Chiefy Boy a treat
- Smelling the tack room
- Seeing Corrina and seeing how much Isabel has grown!!!
- Seeing Jade-E Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feeling the Texas heat
- Seeing bluebonnets
- Seeing my Pleasanton Family
- Seeing Amy, Darla and Alice
- Getting to hug everyone
- Feeling like I belong

Plus much more. But you get the idea.

I can't wait!!! Its a lot to fit into one day BUT my first priority (after seeing Jackie and Robert of course) is to go see Jade-E Girl. I REALLY want to see her and give her a huge hug!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I can't wait? =)

1 comment:

Nick Macedo said...

Hey Jaci & Jarred! Hope you two are doing well. Wish you two the best.