Sunday, November 12, 2006
officially a mommy
ok well James christened me an official mommy tonight. I got thrown up on. I have gone almost two years without getting thrown up on (spit up doesnt count) and now I finally did. I was feeding Julie and James kept coming up to me like he wanted some. Everytime before, that I had gotten some in his mouth he would gag, so tonight after like the 6th time of him coming up to me like that I finally got some in his mouth. So he started gagging and then all the sudden BARF right on my carpet. Then he does it a second time and I am trying to grab a towel or something to catch it with but couldnt reach anything in time so stupid me I stuck my hand out to catch it. insert *rolling of the eyes* , so I had it all over my hand and I shake it onto the blanket because he is about to barf again and I wanted to hold him over the blanket and be able to "comefort" him while he was throwing up and he projected it. Man, I am just lucky he didnt get any on Julie. If I hadnt grabbed him he would have. So he got a bath is now running happily around the house tormenting the dogs. (mostly Jade). I am not sure if he is getting sick or if it was just the gag reflex, my little anorexic man, haha .. or what. But now I am going around the house burping up dinner. Now I have no idea if its because i keep smelling throw up or if it was something in the dinner. Haha .. what a night .. to bad Jarred missed it .. although he probably would have thrown up if he saw it .. hahaha .. so its probably a good thing .. ahhh .. the joys of being a parent. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The first time Robert Held Robby, he got spit up on so much it ran down his back. and then Rob peed all over him when he changed the diaper. Robert wasn't too tickled, and I laughed until I cried.
Robert and I have something in common...we've been peed on by our kids. When we brought Dana home from the hospital, we weren't home five minutes and Dana wee wee'd all over me. I can laugh about it now but wasn't very happy at the time.
Oh I got all of you beat on the pee. Gabe spent a lot of time in the NICU naked. They keep them that way to be able to see everything and the fact that diapers didn't fit him. Anyway, sick babies spend almost all their time on their backs....little naked boy on his back....for weeks....
Post a Comment