Saturday, November 18, 2006

Whew ,,

what a long day it has been .. and its only 12:30. I went to the mall with mom to help her get an outfit for dads ceremony (so dad if you dont like it, blame me. :) ) we stayed there for about a good 2 hours walking around and what not. I went into Sears because I am making shelves for our living room and I need to get spray paint to paint the wood so we went there and then started walking around trying to get some Christmas ideas and oh my gosh!! I am sooo happy I am pretty much done with my Christmas shopping!!! It was so crazy in there!! So we get out to the car and I open my trunk and mom was about to go and get James out of the stroller and she was like, "Oh my gosh Jaci" and I was like, "what??" I forgot to pay for the spray paint!!!!! So I leave the kids with mom so that I could run back and pay for it I get in there and they didnt even realize. And of course I didnt say anything because I was so embarassed. Come home I run inside and then I run to the uniform shop to pick up Jarreds dress blues for the ceremony. I WAS going to leave the kids in the car while I run in but it was so far back and i couldnt see the car from inside so I didnt. So I went in got the uniform came home put Julie to bed and then mowed my backyard. I wanted to wheedwhack (<--- sp??) but I started yesterday and the cord was done. I think I was out there for like 5 mins. So I mowed it today. And today is HOT. Yesterday was just beautiful!!! I so wish I would have done it yesterday. Oh well. I am sure my neighbors got a good laugh watching my trying to get it started at first. I am packing, somewhat, and then cleaning and then Jarred gets in tonight at 8:30 so I am going to put the kids in the shower with me go pick Jarred up and then go to Wal Mart so he can get some sweaters. Oh man .. I am getting so excited!!!! Gotta go .. James just came to me and I can tell he is working on a present for me .. oh lovely .. :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

hey girl! okay, it's a date! when you come we will have to play sports or anything! then i won't be lonely---lonely goofy looking OR lonely girl! :)

Jackie said...

So So sorry I missed you yesterday! You have to call when you get in to germany to let me know how the flight went, k???


I really have been missing you, Jaci. Wish you would come home and sit and cut fabric with me.

andrew said...

Girl...you make me tired just listening to you describe the engery you expend. Kind of reminds me of the time I was your age. Makes me sound old, doesn't it?