Friday, November 24, 2006
Thanksgiving
This Thanksgiving was AWESOME. It was so fun meeting Brandee and Kaia and seeing Rob again. It has been a blast seeing James actually enjoy another babies company. Running around with her and rolling on the bed .. haha .. its just been great. Letting loose and being myself. Not worrying about offending someone or anything like that. I met some really nice people and wish we had more time out here. But at the same time I cant wait to get back to Germany to see everyone again. I havent seen Justin (my brother) in about a year and a half and my uncle Frank in the same time frame and we get to meet Lisa (my brothers gf/fiancee). Our family is together again as a family. A COMPLETE family. We havent been together like this since Jan. 05. I dont know. Just really excited. I was really nervous about meeting everyone but I wish this trip would never end. I just wanna freeze this time right here and now. If only .. oh well. We are enjoying time and thats all that matters right now. This moment, this time, these memories. Wouldnt change it for the world .. this Thanksgiving I definetely have a lot to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that your Thanksgiving has been so blessed! Sounds like you have had tons of fun and you deserve it!
Post a Comment