Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*sigh*

ok so trying to get everything ready and trying to figure when we are going and what not. should be getting our passports this week and buying all our tickets this week. Jarred leaves for school Saturday and comes back the following Saturday and we are planning on leaving that Sunday for Englad to visit Rob, Brandee and Kaia. And then leave England around the 23rd and going to Germany. Plus we are trying to find tickets to Tuscany so we cant wait. Although I REALLY want to go to Rome. Hmmm .. we shall see. To much to do in so little time. Well thats my update for now. Oh yeah .. yesterday Julie did 1 crawl!!! YAY!!! She is getting there!!! On a side note .. I absolutely LOVE my hubby!! I thought we missed trash pick up since we woke up late but I saw/heard them behind our street so I ran out to put it up and he had already put it up/remembered it was trash pick up day .. *sigh* .. I love my hubby .. <3

3 comments:

Jackie said...

you lucky sap! how cool that you finally get to meet brandee. she's so cool. you'll have a good time. good luck catching kaia!

love you sweetie. good to read about you again.
kissey kissey kissey

andrew said...

I am glad you sound so happy and content. I'm glad for you.

Amy said...

Okay, I'm 51 and have never left the country, and you are talking about running all over Europe like it's no biggie!! I am so happy for you, but also, so jealous!! Have a wonderful time, and take lots of pictures to share when you come back to Texas!!

Love you -Amy (Dana and Erin's mom)