Sunday, December 10, 2006
am I done yet???
well it seems every time I am done with christmas shopping i come home to find out that Jarred has gotten me more. So I have to go back out yet again. The good thing about this year is that Jarred isnt gonna try and guess what his presents are. (he says he wants surprises this year) so we are both really excited about christmas this year. Also, instead of just one christmas present for eachother we got a lot more. Which is nice because I got Jarred some really nice things. I cant put it on here since he every so often reads this but I am really excited for him to open them up!!! I am also needing to get the kids to the NEX to get there pics with Santa. Since those are our Christmas cards I REALLY need to get them done so I can get them out. Its been crazy busy over here. Poor Jarred was sick yesterday .. I am not talking about, "oh my stomache hurts" but throwing up, 100 degrees fever, and sleeping all day long. Julie has a stuffy nose so I am getting worried she is starting to get sick too. There are some people coming in for my dads retirement ceremony that, lets just say dont like us. So I am hoping that for the sake of my dad we can put our feelings aside and just be civilized. Well, I tried talking to them before they left but they avidently didnt want anything to do with us. Ugh .. I hate when people let trivial things get between people. Its so senseless and just not worth it. And they got mad over something that if anyone should of been mad it should have been my dad since he wasnt even there. Ugh .. ok nevermind. I am done with that. Water under the bridge. Just be civlized, just be civilized .. if only it was that easy ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
huh?
Post a Comment