Friday, December 22, 2006

time to hit the gym ..

well tonight was my first night going to the gym. Jarred got me a membership to 24 hour fitness (yes I did ask for it) and I used it for the first time tonight. Considering I went at 930pm it was a little more crowded then what I thought. Although just perfect for me. I am still not sure where everything is but I figure I will learn my way around soon enough. I am FINALLY getting REALLY serious about losing all this weight the two pregnancies. Although I am down to my pre preg Julie weight. Now I just gotta get close to my pre preg James weight. Long way to go but I know I can do it. Well tonight we went to dinner to celebrate my birthday and also my parents 23rd anni. 23 years they have been married .. can you believe that!?!?!!? Lets see, when Jarred and I hit our 23 year anni I will be 41 .. holy cow!!! I am just blessed to have my parents and love them both so much!! I hope we are as happy as they are 23 years from now. Onto other news, 4 more, well 3 more days until Christmas!!! I cant WAIT for James to open his presents and for us to be able to set up his room set and have him come out and see it!!! I am soooo excited for that!!!!! Also, I cant wait for Jarred to open his gifts to see what I got him. I am hoping he likes everything!!! Its been so hard keeping it from him too!!! Well I am going to go for now. Its 1120 and I still gotta shower before I go to bed. Plus we are going to the swap meet tomorrow morning at 7. Just to walk around, exercise. :) Night everyone ..

2 comments:

Ceal said...

Work out for me too since I am too lazy LOL.

Love you,Mom

Zina said...

YOU GO GIRL on loosing the weight! If you need any prayers (or a kick in the patooty, hee hee) I am here for you. You will feel so great - and YES you CAN do it! Afterall you were a gymnast. (I still remember the trick you taught be about handstands!) Lots of Love- Zina