Tuesday, December 05, 2006
We're BAAAACK ..
we are back in hawaii. got back friday night and it has been crazy here. trying to get back in the groove of things and back on hawaii time. the flight coming home was crap. well, only the flight from LAX to here. we got our christmas tree set up and have our ornaments on it and everything. still trying to get all of our decorations up but it will be a couple of days till we get our lights up outside. Maybe, not sure. oh man i love christmas time!!! I cant wait to watch James open up his presents and see his face. Julie too but not so much. she really doesnt know whats going on. although we did ger her a lot of presents. oh well. its fun. still gotta finish christmas shopping for jarred and my secret person. my family has started doing this thing to where instead of buying presents for everyone we pick one person (out of a hat) and we have a $100 limit (although last year I am pretty sure everyone went a little over) and we exchange presents christmas day. its a lot of fun and this way it keeps us focused on what really matters this time of year, family and enjoying the holidays instead of going broke. hopefully i will be able to finish my shopping this week. I HATE shopping this time of year. I was proud I had the kids done begining of nov. so i am doing good. right?? haha .. ok well i think i am done rambling. hope everyone is enjoying there holiday seasoning. remember to take a breather!!!! its makes the holidays much more enjoyable!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so glad you made it home!!!! hope you didn't buy too much . . i sorta went overboard this year. (Don't think it'll be this much next year, k?
let me know when the boxes come in!
kissey kissey kissey
I'm so glad your home safe and sound. Glad you had a good time (minus the return flight).
Your gift exchanges have a limit of $100! Wow! When our family used to do that I think they said the limit was $25 or $30.
Mom was saying how fun it is to be "santa" for kids. One day we'll know. Until then - have fun! Sounds like Miss Jackie had fun!
Glad you're home and that you had a safe and enjoyable trip.
Post a Comment