Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Rescue Pack .. coming to the rescue
ahhh .. sometimes I wish I had a rescue .. Diego is so cool .. :P .. can ya tell Go Diego, Go is one?? Hahah .. anyways .. just a quick update .. got ALL my shopping done .. yesterday .. !!!! YAY!! No more shopping for me .. except for Gens birthday .. but thats the end of the month .. I even got my christmas present exchange thing for both me AND Jarred .. whos good .. whos good .. well Julie has weaned herself .. she has decided she likes solid food better .. can I blame her??? Not at all .. atleast I made my goal .. I wanted to do it longer then James did .. he was done at 4 months and I made it to 9 months with her. So i am happy about that .. Jarred has been busy at work .. the house has stayed pretty clean .. Jarreds been in a good mood .. I havent .. go figure .. guess I should start taking my anti-depressants again huh??? Yeah .. I think so .. off to take my "happy pills" while I am thinking of it .. because I WILL forget .. which is why I havent been taking them ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment