Wednesday, August 15, 2007

News, News, News

Lots of updates since my last post!!

Today is my official day as a SAHM (stay at home mom)!!! We found someone to take the route, today is the first day he is doing it by himself!! I am so excited and still thanking God that we found someone. (and somenoe who is reliable) I am so excited!! I am DONE with the route!! I can relax and not having to worry about Jarred getting home in time for me to go to work, if I have to take the kids with me, and scheduling appointments around the job. Thank you God!!

We are now a family who doesnt watch TV. We still watch the occasional show, our must sees. But the kids only watch DVD's (and for that lately we have only been putting on Veggie Tales, James picks them out) So Jackie, you dont have to worry about hearing The Wonder Pets or Dora or anything of the kind. :) The kids favorite thing to do is to color and dancing. The love dancing to my Celtic Hymns cd. James LOVES dancing!! He can dance for about two hours just bouncing around. He always says, come on papi, come on papi!!! but about 15 minutes into twirling and jumping and spinning both of them, I am dizzy and just about out of breath. lol. He has also started singing a lot more. His favorites are, The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps, Cheeseburger song, Barbara Manatee (which happens to be one of my favorites). He is so cute singing. Julie is starting to talk a lot more. She has also started calling me "papi" also. Although for her it sounds like a mix between "papi" and "dada". Also her new favorite word is "Jaci". lol. she hears Jarred calling to me and she walks around the house yelling, "Jaci! Jaci! Jaci!" She is a trip.

Well it is official for those that dont know. We got our tickets Saturday. The kids and I (yes that includes Jade) are leaving the 31st at 10pm. We also had some troubles with Jade. I was calling around trying to get some pricing so we can budget for her ticket. Haha, the FIRST place I called quoted me $1200!!! Holy cow!! I started flipping out thinking we would have to leave Jade here with someone. She would think we abandoned her like someone did when she was a puppy, and just be depressed. So we finally got the number to air cargo, united, and they quoted me $500. That we could do!!! I was so excited we could get her out with us. So we got our tickets and found out we were flying United also. SO, we called them and asked them how much it would be to make her "excess baggage" and they told us $85!!!! DEFINETELY do able!! So we called yesterday, because I NEEDED to make sure she would be on the same flight as us. I didnt want to get there and they tell us she couldnt go, there wasnt any room, so now, we are paying $100 to make sure she is on the flight with us. So everything is coming together!! I am so happy.

This morning woke up at 630. I needed to get what Jarred needed to get from the bank, and I come in and Jarred has houses up in Denver. We are looking at housing over there. We saw a couple we really like, so who knows.

Jarred IS good with me doing the cloth diapers. We had a long talk about it. He is such a great husband. :) And I did register (thanks Kathy for that!! I didnt even think of that!!!!) Here is the website I registered on http://www.fuzzibunzstore.com and if you want to see my registry on the left hand side there is a box with Gift and Registries and click on buy from registry and the creator is Jaci. And that is my registry. (working link is to the right of my page under "Links")

Ok well their dvd finished so I need to get off the computer. Thats all the updates for now. :) We are waiting hopefully for the rain that the tropical storm is hopefully bringing. Wish I had a chicken. Chicken and dumplings would be perfect for a day like this!!!

No comments: