Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its all so real

so the packers are here. Yes right now, as I sit writing a blog. How sad. Our house is pretty empty, they have been here for about an hour and a half, and its weird having everything packed up.

For those that dont know, we have decided not to name our new baby girl Jane Elizabeth. We have a name but arent telling anyone the name until she makes her grand appearance.

Everything is starting to come together. I am looking forward to getting a job down in Pleasanton, and Jarred is even thinking about getting a second job once the kids and I leave. Poor Jarred. He is going to be so bored and lonely. So with both us getting jobs we should have no problem getting a down payment ready, along with closing costs and new washer and dryer. This is so exciting and we are so excited about getting our own house. If everything works out the way we want (but hey when does that really happen?? haha) we should have saved around $6,000. Not bad huh?? Considering we are wanting atleast $2,000 for a down payment and we are thinking around $3,500 for closing costs thats pretty good. So thats our goal. Hopefully we make it. I have no doubt we wont though.

The kids are both doing really good. I dont think they have any idea whats going on, but thats ok. Alright well thats all for now. We are trying to listen to what the packers are whispering about our stuff. lol.

No comments: