I havent been blogging lately because I cant really think of anything to write. This last weekend we were all sick. Sick enough not to go to church or small groups. Sick enough to where I actually gave Julie some medicine for her congestion. Most people know I dont like giving medicine. I dont like taking medicine. I am one of those people who know the body does what it does without medicine. But Julie was sounding awful, we were going 4 nights of her having trouble sleeping because she was having a hard time breathing and it was hurting my heart hearing her wake up in the morning coughing. It kind of reminded me of when James had pneumonia. So I went out that morning (while I was sick) to get some bath medicine and some Mucinex for her and some medicine for me. Well, for me, I am taking GermMD. Oh my word that stuff is awesome!! Its all natural ingredients and gives you lots of energy. I got this one because I took the Cold MD when I had a cold and it worked like magic. So now I take GermMD everyday. Anyways, 3 doses of Mucinex was enough for me to stop giving it to Julie. She has now been able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night because of her congestion, for 2 nights. So that is put away and hopefully wont have to use it for a good while. She still has a small cough but nothing compared to what she had.
Ok well, thats about it. Boring blog, I know. But like I said, I just dont have anything to write about. When Jocelyn wakes up I am going to nurse her and then we are going for a walk!!!!!! There she is .. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment