Been a pretty long time since I last wrote a blog. Why?? I have no idea. I always have a blog I want to write about, and then I totally forget to write it.
Yesterday was Easter. The kids had so much fun finding eggs and James zipped right off and knew what to do while Julie found one and was so intrigued with that one it took her a little while to get up and get going. Jarred kept trying to explain to her to go off and find some more, but she wanted to shake them, open them, and play with what was inside of them. She finally got the hang of it and became our egg finding queen. Oh, and just to put this out there, don't think that all they got were what were in the pictures. What you don't see is that they handed out trash bags because there were so many eggs and no ones basket could hold all the eggs they were getting. So we went home with more eggs then were more pictured. Although Jarred started transferring some of the kids eggs into another ladies bag because we had way to much candy. All in all it was a lot of fun. The kids were hyped up and had a lot of fun. It was a good day. (there are more pictures in the Huttons Pictures on the right with all the links)
Jocelyn is getting so big!!! She is 12 weeks now. I really cant explain how it feels. I look down at her, and don't see her as my newborn anymore. Instead she is growing. It never happened this fast with the other two. Why is it flying by now?? She is now scooting so much!!! I put her in the playpen and when I go up to get her she is all the way in the corner and turned the opposite way then when I put her in. Its all happening to fast.
3 comments:
Those pictures are TOO CUTE!!!!
I love Julie's dress and Jocelyns hair and Jame's shirt!
Rode your horse this weekend and so I was thinking of you a lot.
You have such a beautiful family!
they are soooo cute. i cant wait for them all to get together!!
Post a Comment